DMCA Policy and Procedure
WAVEDIVISION HOLDINGS, LLC is committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws. WaveDivision Holdings, LLC reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the service provided to any customer or user in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws and regulations. WaveDivision Holdings, LLC will terminate the subscriptions of repeat copyright infringers. WaveDivision Holdings, LLC’s copyright compliance policies do not affect any other rights WaveDivision Holdings, LLC may have under law or contract.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and you believe that your rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed, you may submit a Notification pursuant to the DMCA. After receiving a compliant Notification regarding infringing material residing on WaveDivision Holdings, LLC’s network(s), WaveDivision Holdings, LLC will, to the extent required by applicable law, remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing and take reasonable steps to promptly notify the subscriber that WaveDivision Holdings, LLC has removed or disabled access to the material.
Under the DMCA, anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable to WaveDivision Holdings, LLC, the alleged infringer, and the alleged copyright owner for damages incurred as a result of the misrepresentation.
You may direct DMCA Notifications to WaveDivision Holdings, LLC’s Designated Agent using the following information:
Designated Agent: David von Moritz
Address: 3700 Monte Villa Pkwy, Bothell, WA 98021
Telephone number: 1-833-418-0045
To submit a compliant Notification, you must provide the following required information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit WaveDivision Holdings, LLC to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Wave requires that each notification be in a PGP format or a compatible standard and must be digitally signed to verify the identity of the sender.
PUBLIC KEY INFORMATION FOR NOREPLY@WAVEBROADBAND.COM:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- mQENBF5KzOoBCADaqqK/HosYbdAt427HZSrr1QQhNlDnH7qNbDgwyu8SfBkYAxW9 bwDa94cRmWNpCTm183AvQ9zPLrR/Kjjh4qqnb8WXAfA/w0ZMz3qUI6IQdm/Wx28j twe4rEr9SYDXaJhqglue+SOA5/QIwka8/Tlig/ifXh4V+7ecHfWwMlIMwJRVQXU1 xp7phcXm4vcJtTgQqrU9OrEkP5ubDYG/vf3Se33/Gyf4YNXjwCZcxL5a18nXfYTC SRP6t/N4Ik3wIeQq2/WFSZVbuadBE6rd0/vk7VH3LrAuiG9EIJmnP6i5EOfaWQFH OanwKSB5ECe7Zb5tNQbSCi4/fnRgY3SxgznlABEBAAG0KldhdmUgQnJvYWRiYW5k IDxub3JlcGx5QHdhdmVicm9hZGJhbmQuY29tPokBVAQTAQgAPgIbAwULCQgHAgYV CgkICwIEFgIDAQIeAQIXgBYhBMEioP8KrWX5kfFk7x4TP9VX3lQSBQJeSs2FBQkJ ZgIbAAoJEB4TP9VX3lQSTyUH/iEtLaEFF7ztkDx2ZjUYM/SJ69G/2xDWlh7Yi8d/ jTLykxh2ZO4CyK5aW216DWoDEa2rthrQF7yvxj5I5wP1KVxpnHf4xq/XTKp9n940 6ib63IvCTTNwZOQ/dS0YjOU5Nla+N0XG2LXlhjUhcCl9gUwuQoRzNrR7aJ/0ed61 +z9kvFRcr0cOGG41stU8Kh/4N3+yWqn01c27eV5//N6HY5CaQ966OFj+VJi6pkBL upEatK2zmrlKEm4VOoiK4HYOlZnM+OmiuMqsm+4vAgA0LCRHFbAANHZf5WFi4iJB VYzOWLVkBcNprVWey76QsVrKatPPnwRiY447+cyP+YzUo1y5AQ0EXkrM6gEIAMZ4 O7f5vVmVUOUhzAaSok8nyhMAkhbkXz12fKvR/bIcc4BKsYF9e47ATNfsnYUOBHlf Q1KJvl94Mih/nTKupBbkLPeRN80NEcYDhphgdd0hQoiGswuhavfIhDoB/Vxnz2Wp 3jhkBFW+PiXxp7YaVuHd0UUDnTzlAOKKFEf3vUu2mZCIwW6OtLrWlQwzZkK6qH21 o4sMMueThuEJzAxmiuqBYC1OCTVywxLPT+8fB6wu3dIakcPupIs/ynL/xk/jrDVS ZG4xtQcAK/h73l5C4BGhaQuOK2zrNs3Z9GjH1D0kFmTqbwh+noCo3UL8rmpZr32e Dp8+OiBh2Oo2UhOZtZUAEQEAAYkBPAQYAQgAJgIbDBYhBMEioP8KrWX5kfFk7x4T P9VX3lQSBQJeSs2rBQkJZgJBAAoJEB4TP9VX3lQSMTwH/jJYKGUHYlXVOrue7rVi raCIHG5I8imcCsHHzMbbLxhzDvt8T4TRiO/fZtJLlVlx0mFJMV71In4PKsrTbF8Q gYssX5pSFLAiKSNWweipl1WQ7q5RAg4MBdI43hr9H3g1OeUnYer+nJGIeE2ncJ2o /kikHUOx+L1yOjrN0AMtJ4+lJuOEdaoIEyFOg+qD+WYjxYO4AgtqBXpWCoUFdkbo sv1J1HBEcSotxu4H15alJAu5oVA9f8wGje4+UjIjEpnRnMXvP/07ez2KHWHCbcIS 1l+AKfP1crwUgWNMiJSn8O0Oyw/VVNDtQXCat8I/pX+WD/4EAXGXrmnWSO77E2h8 zos= =XbcW -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
If you receive notice that material has been removed, or access to it has been disabled, as a result of a DMCA Notification, you may file a Counter Notification with WaveDivision Holdings, LLC’s Designated Agent.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided the Notification or an agent of such person.
NOTE: The information on this page is provided to you for informational purposes only, and is not intended as legal advice. If you believe your rights under U.S. Copyright law have been infringed, you should consult an attorney.