Information about your Wave services and our response to CoronavirusJuly 1, 2020
We continue to pay close attention to the fast changing COVID-19/Coronavirus outbreak and take very seriously the critical role we play in keeping you and our communities connected during these unprecedented times. We also recognize the importance of stopping the spread of the virus and want to do all we can to keep our customers and employees safe as global, national and local efforts continue to evolve. To support those critical missions we want to share some tips and action steps we are taking to assure you that we continue to be here for you.
Assistance measures for impacted customers
As part of our pledge to keep our customers connected, we put COVID assistance programs in place to help those who experienced financial hardship as a result of the pandemic. If you signed up for one of these programs, we’ll be in touch soon about next steps regarding your account.
Interacting with us:
With the many government mandated closures around the country we want to be sure you can still interact with us in a safe and efficient manner. We have a host of digital self-service options including troubleshooting, bill payment, equipment returns, help & support, etc. Here are a few links to help get you to the right place:
Account Login: https://waveg.wavebroadband.com/account/
Ways to Pay Bill: gowaveg.com/payment-methods
Equipment Returns: wavehome.com/equipment-return
Home Phone Info: wavehome.com/phone-support
Voicemail Access: https://www.mywavephone.com
Other Help & Support: https://waveg.wavebroadband.com/faq/
Reliability and Capacity of our Networks:
We have invested tens of millions of dollars upgrading and supporting our fiber networks. Our networks are designed, built and supported for capacity, speed, flexibility, and reliability. In addition we have trained and certified local technicians at the ready should a local need arise. As this situation has unfolded we have undertaken incremental steps to ensure business continuity in our networks. You can be assured there is plenty of capacity to handle the extra load of working and learning from home and that we monitor that usage and capacity on a real time basis.
If you choose to call us, please know that wait times may be a bit higher as some of our employees are dealing with COVID-19 related restrictions in their own communities.
Keeping you and our employees safe:
All of our employees have been provided a COVID-19/Coronavirus training program based on CDC guidelines to help them understand how to prevent the spread of the virus. This training includes recognizing any illness or symptoms they may experience and to not come to work should they be experiencing those symptoms, while also recognizing symptoms and safety steps when dealing with others. We continue to use our best efforts to stock our offices and service vehicles with hand sanitizers and our installers and technicians with vinyl gloves and masks for added security as long as supplies last. In addition, we have increased the frequency of cleaning our lobbies and offices.
As local communities have responded to COVID-19, we continue to stay on top of the changing environment and make adjustments to keep customers and employees safe.
We have instituted protocols that will help us service your home.
- There may be a need to visit your home in the near future. We are following health and safety precautions that will protect your family and our employees during our visit. For details, see our video.
- If we need to visit your home or you wish to visit one of our retail/payment centers, please be mindful of your own health symptoms. If you or someone in your household has been in contact with someone that has COVID or have had a fever or cough in the last 7 days, we will reschedule your technician visit and ask that you do not visit our retail location.
- All of our employees have been provided COVID-19 training program based on CDC guidelines to help them understand how to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Our retail locations and field technicians will practice social distancing, have hand sanitizer, vinyl gloves and will wear masks as supplies last.
- For the safety of our technicians and retail store agents, we ask you to wear masks and practice social distancing while we are in your home or while visiting our retail locations.